ubi i/o allows highly promising French tech startups to accomplish in 10 weeks what would normally take them 10 months. Our acceleration program is based in San Francisco and New York. Unique of its kind, it tackles 5 development challenges that all companies face during their U.S. market entry:
– Adopting a marketing strategy tailored to the American market.
– Becoming a well-known player within your local ecosystem.
– Engaging in and closing new business deals: more than 150+ U.S. sales contracts have been signed thanks to ubi i/o.
– Raising money: $50M raised by graduated companies.
– Facilitating your U.S. establishment: 88% of our alumni are now established in the U.S. generating revenue.
Throughout the program, 70 mentors and 60 Fortune 1000 companies are ready to work with our startups. The entrepreneurs also gather useful insights to grow their business during many pitch events (our alumni participated in more than 40 pitch events).
We have now 16 alumni: Vade Retro, Tradelab, Tellmeplus, Sublime Skinz, Pradeo, Mirakl, Makazi, Jarvis, Hexo+, Giroptic, Evercontact, Cosmo Company, Concord, Blackfire, Antidot and Adways. We are proud to say that their average growth after the program is 158%!