Our mission at Business France is to create tight relantionships between French and American companies. We ensure to establish win-win scenarios while keeping this process very simple. Here’s a brief overview of our partnership program:
In 3 years, we’ve established parnerships with over 50 American corporations (see below) in order to introduce them to Top-ranked French Tech companies (recognized tech innovators who raised +$50M raised in 2 years).
So how does our partnership program work? it’s simple:
1. You let us know what your areas of focus & interest are
2. We send you the executive summaries of French tech companies who best fit your criteria
3. If they spark your interest, we’ll make an introduction & let you handle it from there
Best part is, there is no signed agreement. You can opt out whenever you want!
To get in touch with our team in San Francisco and start receiving executive summaries please reach out to the head of partnerships email@example.com or call at (415) 568-4560
Check out the companies we already work with:
1. Zendesk acquires business intelligence startup Bime analytics for 45 million
2. Red hat shells out for 95 million for French openstack integrator eNovance
3. French ad firm Criteo files for $190 million U.S IPO