Did you miss out on ubi i/o’s Startup Pitch Night? Have you heard about our startups’ performances at The Startup Conference? Did you know Giroptic won the Innovation of Things Award? Are you planning to support our 3 startups qualified for the World Cup Tech Challenge? Do you want more?
You’re more than welcome to attend the French American Pitch Battleground on June 3rd!
What is it?
Well, ubi i/o brought the 8 best French startups to the U.S in order to accelerate their deployment. Things are going great so far, our entrepreneurs are tackling down business meetings, attending pitching competitions and gathering up rather large crowds to all their events.
To spice things up, we’re putting them in direct competition against 8 top ranked American startups in a fierce but friendly pitch competition held at the French Tech Hub. To make sure this event is both fair and competitive; we’ve gone ahead and selected 8 promising startups incubated in two top-tier accelerator programs in Silicon Valley: Founders Space and 500 startups.
Enough talk, here are the champions:
– Adways | http://adways.com/en/
– Blackfire | https://blackfire.io
– Evercontact | http://www.evercontact.com/
– Giroptic | http://360.tv
– Hexoplus | http://hexoplus.com/
– Jarvis Avocats | http://www.jarvis-legal.com/
– Pradeo Security Systems | http://pradeo.net/en-US/
– TellMePlus | http://www.tellmeplus.com/
– Wishi | http://www.wishi.me/
The pitchers will have to be on their A Game. Each pitch will be 3 minutes long in front of an esteemed panel of investors, corporates and entrepreneurs of the Bay Area.
There will be two winners: The Best Pitch: the public’s pick and the Best Startup: the Jury’s pick. So pitchers will not only need to win the heart of the public, but also meet the criteria list of the panel.
Some referees are known for their expertise in specific fields. If you want a glance of the forthcoming fight, have a look at who will be the judging it.
– Kevin Deneen, Senior Associate at Aster Capital
– George Arabian, Managing Partner at Steelhead Ventures
– Jeffrey Yu, Investment Principal at Robert Bosch LLC
– Serge Passolunghi, Director at Renault Silicon Valley Innovation Lab
– Ludovic Copéré, Senior Growth & Innovation Manager at Sony
– Denis Giorno, President & CEO at Total New Energies USA
– Alisa Cordesius, Social Innovation Manager at IndieGogo
– Nathalie Doré, CEO at L’Atelier BNP Paribas
– Roy Terry, Chief Pitch Doctor at The Primal Pitch
– Frédéric Gerard, CEO at Winnovation
– Julien Mamet, Founder and CSO at Adynxx
Any rare fight comes with its VIP crowd and media coverage on who has front row seats. That’s part of the game! If you come check out the event, you might share your bench with VCs, business angels, corporates and corporate VCs members of the Open Innovation Club, the press and of course entrepreneurs.
You have no excuse to miss the fight of the year.
Date: June 3rd, 2015: 5.30pm to 8pm
Location: the Office of the French Tech Hub in the Dogpatch, San Francisco: 2325 3rd Street, Suite 231