Carve your name amongst our long list of alumni who are now established in the U.S.! Starting today until December 2nd 2016, don’t hesitate and apply to Impact USA 2017. A jury composed of renown VCs and entrepreneurs from NYC and Silicon Valley will handpick the 18 participating startups.
Impact USA 17’ will accompany 18 startups for 10 weeks onsite, from April 17th – June 23rd. Ten of them will be incubated in San Francisco while the other eight will be based in New York City, immersing themselves in the Silicon Alley ecosystem.
From day one of the onsite program, you will be introduced to potential business leads, so you need to be prepared for it! This is why we’ve designed a 2 month-long online preparation, including personalized coaching sessions on your strategy, marketing, pitching and storytelling. This preparation period starts early February with a bootcamp in Paris that brings all the selected companies together.
Is Impact the accelerator program for you?
The answer is Yes if:
- Your product has market validation and is relevant in the U.S. (revenue generated, client references, etc.)
- Your executive team is ready to commit to the program by participating in it throughout its entirety.
- You have sufficient resources and / or have a realistic financial plan to support your U.S. development.
How will the participants be selected?
A jury of experts (VCs and successful entrepreneurs, all based in the area you are targeting) will select companies based on predetermined criteria. Evaluation criteria include: overall description of your U.S. plan, management team behind the project, product and its features, product’s references (clients, strategic partners, investors if you have any) as well as financial resources needed to support your U.S. development (or a credible plan showing how you will get these resources).
Can I reapply to the program?
Of course you can, and you probably should! Although competition is though – we can only select a small percentage of applicants – we see a lot of companies growing over time, improving their product, fine-tuning their business model, and getting more market traction. We hope that you are one of them, and that 2017 is the right time for you to launch in the U.S.
They’ve done it!
For the alumni of the 3 previous editions, Impact USA was a turning point throughout their international development.
- Evercontact, a 2015 alumnus, has been acquired by One More Company (maker of Senders) last August.
- Redbird, which graduated in 2016, just announced its acquisition by Andreessen Horowitz-backed Airware
- AB Tasty, alumni of the 2016 edition, acquires session recording tool Nirror!
And they loved it!
- For Simon Tchedikian, Co-Founder and CEO @ Sevenhugs (2016 batch) : “What is Impact? A fast track to the U.S.”
- For Romain Chaumais, Co-Founder and CSO @ Ysance (2016 batch) : “We’re now an American company, and we’re ready to play a huge role in the Digital market worldwide”
When and how to apply?
The deadline to submit your application is December 2nd, 2016. The application form is available here. The application materials include: a questionnaire, a marketing presentation, a 2 min video. One more thing: if you apply before Novembre 3rd, your application fee will be divided by two, and we’ll be able to review your application in order to increase your selection chances. Hurry up!